It’s that time of year for another golf outing for Sufficient Grace Ministries!! It really is a fun time and it helps to support the ministry so if you are local please consider coming out and playing some golf. If you can’t make it to the event then please consider sponsoring a part of the event or even donating a small amount toward the ministry.
SGM Golf Outing 2012
Country Acres Golf Club ~ Kalida, Ohio
Saturday, July 7, 2012 ~ 8:00 am shotgun start
1. Form a four person team ~ $200/team ($50 ea.). Price includes 18 holes of golf, cart, and dinner.
2. Sponsor a hole for $100 or share a sponsorship for $50. We will put a sign with your company or individual name on the tee box.
3. Beverage Sponsor - $150 covers the cost of non-alcoholic beverages for the event and part is donated to SGM. There will be a sign on the beverage cooler advertising your business.
4. Become a dinner sponsor for $250.
5. Make a donation in any amount.
6. Donate door prizes or tee prizes.
7. Pray for this event and the outreaches of this ministry.
Please join us for this family friendly golf scramble fundraiser to help support the outreaches of Sufficient Grace Ministries. Your support helps us provide:
*Bereavement support for grieving families who have lost a baby or child.
*Memory-making materials for parents.
*Hospital seminars encouraging compassionate care.
*Biblical encouragement and hope for women.
For more information visit: www.sufficientgraceministries.org
Contact: Kelly Gerken at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sufficient Grace Ministries for Women, a 501 (c ) 3 non-profit, non-denominational Christian organization, was founded in 2004 by Kelly Gerken with the purpose of reaching out to women and families to offer comfort, encouragement, and hope. The Dreams of You division of this ministry exists to provide comfort to women and families who have lost a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant death. We do not charge parents for our products or services. Kelly has experienced the loss of twin daughters (Faith and Grace) at 26 weeks and the loss of an infant son, (Thomas) who died shortly after birth from Potter's Syndrome. From her own family's journey of grief and healing, Kelly has created the Dreams of You Memory Book and other beautiful support materials to help families form a precious memory for their babies who leave this earth too soon. As this ministry grows to reach out to families, not just locally, but nationwide and beyond, sending more than 250 packages a year, we appreciate your willingness to help support our growing needs.